Can someone help remove Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam! It has deleted my all files and made my computer very slow. I am using windows 7 where I have got repeatedly it on all my new when open to work on this. When I restart my PC again it appears then I have tried antivrius which has detected it but was failed to remove this. What should I do to remove Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam? Any help will be highly appreciated? Thanks in advance.
Basic information about Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam
Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam is a cyber threat which harms the PC dangerously to earn profit. It has been categorized as Trojan virus. It performs a lot of evil conduct on the PC to damage it. It compromise lots of PC all over world to harm it dangerously. Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam silently invades into the PC via sapm emails and freeware program as well as through sponsored links when you click without having attention.
If Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam gets invaded into the PC, initially it reset your registry in order to launch itself freely without your permission. It may keep exposed your confidential information after stealing it. You may have loss your important files due it. It can corrupt your system software as well as it will block your antivirus software when you attempt to remove this. It can insert another infected files and codes to damage your computer as well as it download additional infection to make your computer useless for you. So if you have found this Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam then you are recommended to delete Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam completely without more delaying.
There are Many Problem which is Caused by Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam
- It degrades the PC performance weirdly.
- It downloads many additional infection to damage your PC.
- It can consume your system resource.
- It is able to exploit your system security.
- It modifies your registry entry to launch itself without asking your approval.
- It can steal your confidential information such password, login ID etc.
- it can insert another infected files after deleting your previous important files.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!