These days, computer virus is one among major problem for all the PC users. Hackers and evil cyber criminals are designing numerous threat which always try to get control over your compromised system. Like other malware, WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 is a highly infectious threat that silently get added and modify entire essential system's settings aiming to open a back side gate for other malicious threat. If you are looking for its removal tool, you have reached exactly at right place because here we are going to discuss in detail regarding how to get rid with WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 infection.
As its name implies, it is a risky Trojan that is capable to make PC corrupt and unusable. WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 is created along with the only motive to annoy user and make them scare as well force them to buy unsafe product. Once activated, it will turn off system's firewalls and will even modify all its valuable settings aiming to gain access over your compromised system. It will modify commonly used web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Bing searches as well redirect user to infectious and malicious websites. Hence, we recommend to remove WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 immediately.
WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 usually come along with junk mail, peer to peer sharing of data, social sites and mostly along with free wares downloaded from non authorized websites. You will observe entire essential system's settings suddenly get changed without any notifications as well will change desktop back ground as well. It will block all the active processes as well program too and in this way degrade system's performance. There will be gradual degradation in system's throughput and most worst, it will mix up its code in the start up section aiming o get re loaded every time when ever system get restarted. Thats why, it is so very much essential to opt automatic removal tool and delete WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 as soon as possible.
How to Remove WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1.
Step3: How to Uninstall WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of WormP2P.Tanked.Trojanv1.1, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.