I have detected ScreenLocker Ransomware within my Windows computer some days before. Is it a virus? My PC is locked and I am unable to access my system in any way. My files, folders have got encrypted with some encryption code and I can't find that decryption code. I have gone for many technique to sort out of this issues but all went useless. Guys, can you please suggest me any automatic way to get rid of this infection completely and resolve system troubles.
ScreenLocker Ransomware is one of the most critical computer threat that comes from the family of ransomware infection. Cyber criminals have introduced ScreenLocker Ransomware with sole motive to lock targeted computer and extract all the confidential informations from inside. Yes, right after the moment you got infected with this very ransomware infection, your Windows PC gets locked completely and also files as well as folders gets encrypted with advanced code which is quite impossible for the victim user to guess. ScreenLocker Ransomware is designed with the malicious feature to lock compromised screen and makes user see a blue death screen. It will be quite very difficult or impossible for you to perform any activity on your computer or execute any application programs.
To be more specific, ScreenLocker Ransomware asks for the payment of ransom amount against the decryption key which would unlock your system back. You will have to pay a huge amount which indirectly benefits cyber criminals and raise their cyber scam. However, you should know the fact that once you pay money, instead of getting normal working PC, you will come to see several hazardous issues that you never expected and are really very bad for the affected computer. The infection may steal your private informations, crucial data, sensitive details etc. and further uses for illicit work and thus makes you the victim of identity theft. So, don't be panic, follow the removal manual process and delete ScreenLocker Ransomware immediately with Automatic Removal Tool to stop further corruption.
How To Remove ScreenLocker Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End ScreenLocker Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the ScreenLocker Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall ScreenLocker Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all ScreenLocker Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall ScreenLocker Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete ScreenLocker Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete ScreenLocker Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all ScreenLocker Ransomware related programs.
Remove ScreenLocker Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all ScreenLocker Ransomware related entries.
Remove ScreenLocker Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the ScreenLocker Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free ScreenLocker Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.