What is EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar?
EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar is a potentially unwanted program that created by Mindspart Interactive. Although it seems as very genuine and useful application that claims user to provide the daily reports of weather forecast of various places. Since, it automatically downloaded on the targeted PC, so it is classified as a unwanted program that installed on your PC automatically without your awareness. Along with the weather reports, this toolbar is widely used by an adware to display tons of ads, links, pop-ups, banners etc on your desktop screen. This type of toolbar is specifically used by cyber hackers for gaining profit from you by performing several illegal activities. After intruding into your PC secretly, it may automatically modify your System and browser setting and allow cyber crooks to generates tons of third-party ads on your System screen. Ads can be very annoying for you while surfing the Internet or performing any activities. This type of toolbar mainly ads some add-ons, plug-ins, browser extension and other suspicious codes on your entire browser such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Explorer, Edge even Safari to hijack them. In other words, it does not annoyed you by displaying tons of adverts but also keeps your privacy at high risk. If you really want to safe your data then you should delete EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar as soon as possible from the infected Computer.
How did EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar got on your PC?
EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar is really an unwanted program that commonly bundled with freeware program which downloaded by you at cost-free from the Internet. Unfortunately, there are various free downloads items that they do not disclose itself after installing into the user PC without your awareness and you should know that EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar easily installed on your PC without asking for your permission. Mostly, it is bundled with the installers from Softonic, Cnet and other third-party installers. So it is highly suggested by expert that you should pay attention carefully while downloading and installing any freeware packages. You must opt always Advanced or Custom installation modes in place of default installation. Through this way, you can easily protect yourself from being affected by EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar.
Common Symptoms of EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar
- Delivered you tons of fake warning alerts and annoying pop-up messages.
- Avoid you to visit the useful webpages by altering your default serach engine.
- Drastically degrades System overall performance speed by eating up more memory space.
- Adds start-up codes to the registry editor to automatically start itself when you reboot your PC.
- EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar may opens up your System backdoor and allow hackers to access your PC remotely.
Step:1 Remove EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar
How to Block EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about EasyWeatherAlert Toolbar Removal