Brief description about Internet Speed Pilot:
The Internet Speed Pilot is a potentially unwanted program which is an advertisement platform. Once infiltrate in your system, it will pop-up bunch of ads such like shopping offer, free coupon, discount on latest brand and product, in-text ads, audio and video ads, extra. Once you click to these ads, it will redirect you to malicious webpage and automatically your browser get infected with Internet Speed Pilot adware program. These ads are based on pay-per-click revenue. Infiltration is over, it will try to alter browser settings, search engine settings, default homepage settings by injecting malicious code to it. It has capability to onrush all kind of web browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, even Safari. Intension behind the attack on browser is to collect your confidential information like mail id, password, bank account details, credit/debit card number, online form submissions, online posts, financial data, extra. It will misuse your confidential information by disclosing it to cyber criminals to earn quick money from your data.
Visible symptoms of Internet Speed Pilot adware:
This Internet Speed Pilot will pop-up lots of annoying ads to your browser which leads to slow down of internet services.
It will alter browser settings, default homepage settings, search engine settings without taking your concern.
It will install more malicious program in your system which will overburden CPU performance and slow down your system performance.
It will make open path for cyber criminals to access your system remotely. It will install more dangerous threats which will harsh your system.
How Internet Speed Pilot will sneaks into your browser?
There is lots of way by which this Internet Speed Pilot will sneaks into your browser is mention below:
Spam mail attachment:
Spam mail attachment become the powerful way to spread-up baneful threats. You must have seen messages like offer, discount, free coupon, jobs oriented, interview date related, off-campus date, extra to your mail account from unregistered site. Before checking these mail messages you should check the authority of mail message sender. If it is not from authorized sender don’t open it because these are the trick of cyber crook to attach harmful threats to online user.
By downloading freeware software from non-official sites:
These free software distribution always aims to distribute additional malicious program. Therefore always install software or any application from only authorized sites. Nevertheless you install any free application from unauthorized sites then keep close attention regarding each installation steps, terms and condition because it will contain additional condition and software. Always choose custom installation mode to know the exact functionality of these free software.
By clicking on insecure domain, ads, hyperlinks:
You are watching online video on You-tube at that time lots of popping ads pop-up to your browser. Once you click to watch these ads, then silently Internet Speed Pilot adware program will get sneaks into your system.
A Tutorial Video Guide To Delete Internet Speed Pilot
Learn To Remove Internet Speed Pilot Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Internet Speed Pilot Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Internet Speed Pilot Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Internet Speed Pilot related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Internet Speed Pilot On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Internet Speed Pilot from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.