Are you facing lots of trouble on your computer due to [email protected]? Are you trying to decrypt your encrypted files? In fact it is very horrible makes your system each and everything inaccessible. If you want to get rid of it successfully, then go for its quick removal solution, you need to go through this post carefully! Thank You!!
Know How Dangerous [email protected]:
[email protected] has been considered as a dangerous ransomware that mostly affects all the Windows computer around world. It usually spread over the computer without any consent very silently and secretly. It will encrypt your whole system files right after infiltration. However, this type of horrible program is designed by cyber crooks for their illegal earning purpose that always leads the user to get locked their files from its malicious methodology. The [email protected] is one of those rogue application that will put your PC at very high risk.
This kind of horrible program generally happened on victim computer when they go through some illegal activities like free downloads, opening spam email attachments, visiting malicious websites and etc on web. So, it is reminded the users, they should be careful on web. Once [email protected] get installed on computer, you can not ignore it, it will encrypt your all the files. And after that, it will releases warning to contact them for pay the ransom in order to decrypt the locked files and regain access your data. However, its all are fake and a big scam for tricking the users into huge financial loss. So, every time avoid such things, [email protected] will promise to help the users but in actual it is only the reason that such trouble happened on your computer.
The [email protected] is able to disable your system security , so it can easily stay on your computer for long time. It always mislead and force you to purchase its decryption key and, it will ask the users to pay with bitcoins that you could buy on the websites that it sends to you. In all the manner it is very unsafe which has the ability to copy your all the credit card information and then causes stealthy issues.
The [email protected] will steal your money from your card, you will get in very big loss. Moreover, it opens the backdoor and allows numerous malware to install on infected computer that further will deadly corrupt your whole system. You will notice that your computer is not working well, system speed will be slow down. [email protected] also causes frequent system crash, files deletion, and other major problem, which will only solve when you wipe out this ransomware from your computer completely. So, by taking the experts recommendation, you should remove [email protected] without any delay.
Remove [email protected] From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected]
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.