Somehow my new Dell computer got infected with an adware infection with the name Video Tile ads and now I am too much irritated. I am totally annoyed with this threat as I am to perform any online activity. Guys, trust me it is a very disturbing infection which has degraded performance speed of the Windows system. Please help me to get off this infection quickly from computer and prevent further corruption.
Video Tile ads is a nothing but a harmful adware infection that is designed by the cyber criminals with the motive to gain control over to the online activities of the victim user. It usually gets dispersed via social networking sites, spam email attachments, peer peer file sharing, third party software installers, freeware programs and so on. Right after getting inside, Video Tile ads gets attached with the Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer like web browsers and then after causes disturbances while surfing internet. Due to the worst impact of this creepy adware threat, you will be prompted with thousands of advertisements, popup ads, sponsored products, online deals, offers, coupons and lots more. Video Tile ads claims to be useful program that promises to provide best online video watching experience, but the fact is, it is a nasty bug that is worth not trusted and not even its fake advertisements or online offers.
Behind the terrible impact of Video Tile ads, cyber criminals are intended to gain access on your computer and records all the online works which you performs over the network. The adware infection is very destructive that floods the victimized computer screen and blocks you to run activity. You will only be able to see either a flooded screen or a blue death screen. Apart from this, the threat makes installation of several malicious programs from the internet and consume large system resources, due to which you will be unable to install any new software program on your computer. So, you should keep this thing in mind that Video Tile ads is a highly infectious and should be terminated immediately.
Learn To Remove Video Tile ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Video Tile ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Video Tile ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Video Tile ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Video Tile ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Video Tile ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.