Are you facing problem in your PC because of Tinba virus presence? Is your PC don't respond in a mannered way? Are you regularly interacting with alert message form Windows and Anti-spyware program in this regard? Do you feel helpless to sort out problem? Searching for Tinba virus detail and removal method? Don't be panic, have a long breath and start reading following lines very carefully? As you will get detail and solution of your problem.
Tinba virus is a hazardous Trojan horse responsible to turn PC into scrap within short time interval. This noxious trojan has detected by the different malware researchers including the Microsoft. They all have mentioned that it is a sever one need to be removed immediately. They have mentioned lots more details about this threat. Tinba virus is only developed to cause problem with Windows OS supported PCs and System without considering there version. The currently released Windows 10 and 8 OS has also get affected by this threat. User from different part of the world (France, Tokyo, Germany, Canada) has lodge the complain against this noxious trojan in different security center. Author of this threat spreading it via different ways such as junk e-mail attachment, in-text link, pop-up message, hijacked site and other. Just after getting into the system by any of the mode does modification in few setting such as browser, registry, media player, firewall and other. After altering required setting Tinba virus start different illegal activity like creating backdoor in security, inserting rogue program, allowing hackers to access PC remotely and many other.
Tinba virus also put affect over victim privacy by collect information (system details, list of installed program, User Id and password of online account, debit / credit card details, PIN and other) without prior notification. Uses of CPU resource also get very high because it exploit the resource at extreme level. In nutshell presence of this threat in PC for short time period is not good. So, to get rid of all these problem completely from Windows PC, users are requested to remove Tinba virus immediately by the help of reliable anti-malware program like Windows Scanner. Currently millions of people are protecting there Windows PC using Windows Scanner. Expert also recommends this utility for the PC protection and effective malware removal. Go with Windows Scanner Now!!!
How to Remove Tinba virus from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Tinba virus from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Tinba virus using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Tinba virus
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Tinba virus.
Step3: How to Uninstall Tinba virus from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Tinba virus and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Tinba virus and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Tinba virus and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Tinba virus and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Tinba virus Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Tinba virus to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Tinba virus named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Tinba virus entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Tinba virus, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.