Hey there, my MSE security tool accidentally detects an additional trojan virus with an unknown name like Backdoor.Sixer. In this time, such type of backdoor trojan is really very hard and difficult to deleted by using security programs. I have tried some manual ways such as restore the default settings of PC and clearing its related temp files but nothing, Backdoor.Sixer stills keeps coming back when I go to log on and run these tools to scan the system. What should do to get rid of this horrible threat ? Could you give me any idea to block these bogus threats ?
Backdoor.Sixer is deemed as a malicious backdoor infection which may allow lots of fake operators to connect the remote server from associated backdoor and it may trigger lots of vicious actions on the system. This backdoor infection secretly runs in the background and creates tons of executable files on on the PC without seeking any authorization of user. In most ways, Backdoor.Sixer usually comes in various harmful parasites and persists third party hackers to compromises the default system settings. Sometimes, it may infiltrate as an additional backdoor which has capability to creates more threatening issues such as capturing the screenshot, keystroke logging, infections the prominent files and some others.
As soon as Backdoor.Sixer gets inside your system, this one activates in the system every time while you reboot the system and starts downloads many hazardous programs to highly consumes large portion of system resources. According to some ways, Backdoor.Sixer is extremely very frustrating threat which typically lurks into your system along with number of infected links, intrusive mails attachments, peer to peer file sharing web pages, visiting annoying web pages and other bothersome internet vulnerabilities. It can open backdoor threat to downloads tons of dubious threats and monitors your surfing activities by recording lots of search queries, IP address, email login details or other useful surfing details. It may hide user's system when you click on random pop-ups and click on fake update scripts. This risky trojan threat makes slow your system running speed by taking up the system resources. Therefore, you should eliminate Backdoor.Sixer from your system once it is detected.
How to Remove Backdoor.Sixer from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Backdoor.Sixer from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Backdoor.Sixer using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Backdoor.Sixer
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Backdoor.Sixer.
Step3: How to Uninstall Backdoor.Sixer from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.Sixer and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Backdoor.Sixer and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Backdoor.Sixer and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Backdoor.Sixer and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Sixer Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Backdoor.Sixer to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Backdoor.Sixer named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Backdoor.Sixer entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Backdoor.Sixer, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.