Today while surfing the Internet I had encountered with a pop-up on a site which claims that my flash player is out dated and need update in order to play the video. Actually I was looking for latest Hollywood movies trailer. So I had clicked on update button and from then my browser and computer has started acting weird. When I had scanned my PC with antivirus then it detected Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I along with some other threats. But in the quarantine it doesn't disappeared from my system.
Does anybody has some idea about how to remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I virus from my Windows PC ? If you do then your help will be considerably appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Lets Know About Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I :
Well according to many of the reports from several computer users and analysis of PC security experts Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I has been confirmed as a hazardous Trojan horse infection. This has been designed by malicious hackers take advantages of Flash and Java installed into the infected PC to carry out its malicious activities. These kinds of Trojan infection can be used by malicious hackers in order to perform their harmful tasks to fulfill their ominous aims. Moreover as this is capable to exploit Java and Flash, so there can be a wide range of operating system that can be compromised with this threat.
How Can Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I Encroach Inside Your PC ?
Social Engineering : In the research of the malware researchers, social engineering has comes up as one of the most common way of its distribution. Usually this induce novice computer users with its scams into installing these kinds of Trojans unknowingly.
Exploit Kits : Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I has also been identified to be spread via variety of exploit kits by taking advantages of loop holes in system security.
Apart from this it can also acquire traditional means of Trojan horse distribution and hence users are need to be aware of such unsafe means of malware dispersion.
How Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I Exploit Vulnerabilities of Java and Flash ?
- Soon after invasion of this Trojan infection into your PC this performs various serious modification into your PC and gain root access to the current OS.
- Once successfully activated, Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I uses its capabilities to take advantages of Java and Flash vulnerabilities for different harmful purposes of hackers.
- This can be used for collection of victims sensitive data from their compromised PC.
- It can even enable remote hackers to install other malware threats into victims system without even their consent.
- Also causes various kinds of disturbance in your online activities along with degradation in your system performance.
No doubt if this noxious Trojan infection remains for long into your PC then it makes a lot of troubles to your browsing as well as system operations. You may also suffer from other serious issues like identity theft, financial losses and other privacy related issues. So its better to remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I at the earliest.
Manual Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I
How to View Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Exploit:HTML/Pangimop.I, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.