Ezexploration.com is not your defined browser launching address? You don't have information about this change? Do you also notice one more toolbar in browser? Does tis domain also comes on screen as a search engine? Are you facing this same problem with all installed bowser? Also interacting with commercial ads and pop-up message at the time of internet surfing and browsing? Demanded to sort out problem very soon, simply read the widely accepted removal guide and also follow the instruction.
Among the dubious websites Ezexploration.com is a one of them. This one appears in browser as a legitimate Internet Search Provider. A web user get lurked by it on initial interaction but the fact is not so. You are informed that this one is promoted with the help of dubious software 'installer' which are able to hijack browser very easily. Aside this Ezexploration.com collects different data related with online activity mainly from system. Rogue installer changes setting of Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and other. Changes can be noticed from homepage, new tab URL and default search engine address. With this also add same domain with the extension of other browser shortcut. So, as victim user launch browser, start a new tab or simply try to search the internet the browser automatically take them to Ezexploration.com. Above discussed activity simply diminish the browsing experience. Furthermore, number of third party add-ons/applications also get installed in system and attached to the browser. As victim user tries to change setting BHO automatically reassign the changes without any notification and permission.
So, turning your browser to the previous state becomes really impossible. It is also noticed that this one track IP address, pages viewed, search term, website URLs visited, internet accessing location and many other. It is also possible that this one also collect personally identifiable data and being shared by developer of Ezexploration.com with associated partners or third party. This specific problem leads to identity theft or serious privacy issues. Windows users who are regularly redirected to this dubious site without any interest have to uninstall all recently-installed apps. Expert has mentioned that this one is is virtually identical to search.internetspeedpilot.com, destructsrv.com, search.searchwytsn.com and other fake search engines. Keep this fact in mind that it does not provide any value to you so, it is better to remove Ezexploration.com very soon from every sector of the system.
Manual Steps to Remove Ezexploration.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Ezexploration.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Ezexploration.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Ezexploration.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Ezexploration.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Ezexploration.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Ezexploration.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Ezexploration.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Ezexploration.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Ezexploration.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Ezexploration.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.