Is your Windows PC infected by JS.Bondat!lnk? Are you unable to delete it from your affected System with the antivirus program? Does your System behave too much weird and slower than before? Having a tough time in the removal of this threat? Have you tried several manual methods to get rid of it but it is still appearing all over again? Looking for the best removal solution to eliminate it? If so, you are at the right place. Here the best solution is provided to you so that you can easily delete JS.Bondat!lnk from your affected machine.
Technical Details of JS.Bondat!lnk
- Threat’s Name – JS.Bondat!lnk
- Type – Trojan
- Discovered – February 13, 2017
- Updated – February 13, 2017 3:19:11 PM
- Infection Length – 800 Bytes
- Systems Affected – Windows
What is JS.Bondat!lnk?
Being a member of the Trojan infection, JS.Bondat!lnk is known as a most dangerous and harmful System threat that ruins the Windows PC badly. It is capable to affects all type of Windows PC such as Windows 2000, 7, 95, 98, Me, NT, Server 2002, Server 2008, XP, Vista, 8 and 10. This type of System threat is always found the lethal and damaging due to its potential of creating a backdoor, modifying System settings, eating Computer resources, adding unwanted programs and much more. It manages the start-up entry and starts its nasty activities after System rebooted. This variant of Trojan is capable of downloading various arbitrary unsafe files that highly consumes resources and slow down the System overall speed.
Know how JS.Bondat!lnk may lurk on the targeted PC?
The developers of JS.Bondat!lnk uses a number of offline or online techniques to spread the source codes globally. The most common distribution channels are freeware and shareware installation, torrent files, exploit kits, drive-by-downloads, Spam-emails, suspicious or hacked websites and much more. These all are the online distribution techniques but it also spread over your windows PC when you transfer data or files from one device to another. It always changes its tricks and method to spread over the windows PC but the main source of the infiltration is Internet. Thus, you need to be very attentive while surfing the web.
Issues caused By JS.Bondat!lnk
After intruding into your PC successfully, JS.Bondat!lnk can cause lots of serious troubles to you. It has all the capabilities to mess up the entire PC and performance of the affected Computer. This trojan can corrupt or damage your all important System files and windows registries. Several kinds of error messages and fake alerts start popping up on the screen. The System always generates the messages regarding .exe, .dll file and BSOD errors. Besides these, it also generates the technical call support ads and asks victim to take the services to solve the System performance issue. However, these services are specially organized by the cyber offenders with sole intention to make money. Once you notice any symptom of this threat, you should delete JS.Bondat!lnk as quickly you can from your affected machine.
Steps to Remove JS.Bondat!lnk
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate JS.Bondat!lnk
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by JS.Bondat!lnk
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by JS.Bondat!lnk and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by JS.Bondat!lnk
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by JS.Bondat!lnk and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to JS.Bondat!lnk. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the JS.Bondat!lnk related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by JS.Bondat!lnk, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate JS.Bondat!lnk Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the JS.Bondat!lnk Running Processes.
- Right Click on JS.Bondat!lnk and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove JS.Bondat!lnk Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by JS.Bondat!lnk and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete JS.Bondat!lnk Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove JS.Bondat!lnk, Scan your PC Now
Video Guide – Remove JS.Bondat!lnk Completely from Your Computer
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!