I am having difficulty in uninstalling FullAudioConverter that is very annoying. I just can't understand that why it keeps appearing on my system web browser and displaying unwanted ads. It is really so hard to be removed. Is this a kind of malware which is causing problem for me. If so, what should I do to uninstall this unwanted program from my system..??
FullAudioConverter is known as an adware program that gets installed on your computer as a powerful application. Actually, this is a fake application which fools users to believe that it is a legal application. It gets installed to your computer as it is bundled with some free software which is downloaded over the Internet. Once it gets entered to your system, it display numerous pop-ups on computer screen and also force you to click on those sponsored links. As an adware program, it mainly attaches itself to the web browser and use up important system resources. They recommend online commercials via Google search results at the right side of the page or at the end with intention to earn revenue for its developers. It uses several platforms and sites hoop around the Internet and usually infiltrate into your PC bundled with extra free downloads and fake updates that you do. Although, you should eliminate FullAudioConverter quickly from your computer for prevention of its disturbing consequences.
Harmful Properties exhibited by FullAudioConverter
- You may encounter with several pop-ups on your system web browser.
- Some of your important files and folders will be deleted without your knowledge.
- You will be irritated to perform any task, when computer starts and will not load instantly.
- Due to FullAudioConverter, your web browser will behave erratically.
- PC will behave strangely that you haven't seen before.
- performance of your computer will become slow.
- Computer will freezes frequently and the entire program will work slowly.
Generally, when your PC is infected with FullAudioConverter, then the performance of your system will continue to degrade and that is very dangerous for your computer. So, if you want to keep your machine secure then you need to take some major steps to get rid of FullAudioConverter as soon as possible.
Step:1 Remove FullAudioConverter or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for FullAudioConverter or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall FullAudioConverter or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove FullAudioConverter
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of FullAudioConverter from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall FullAudioConverter
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by FullAudioConverter will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of FullAudioConverter
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from FullAudioConverter in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against FullAudioConverter
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting FullAudioConverter while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and FullAudioConverter Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from FullAudioConverter
How to Block FullAudioConverter Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still FullAudioConverter exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about FullAudioConverter Removal