Two days back, I noticed my system running slow and its behaving weirdly. Then, I scan my system with my security tool and it detect a threat named as Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2. As, its name indicate that it is a Trojan virus and so I was worried. I had rebooted my system to eliminate the Trojan virus. But, today in the morning when I started my system I again realized that my system is behaving weirdly. I quickly scan my system and my doubt comes true. My PC again infected with Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2. What to do now? I have no idea and feeling helpless. Please, someone favor me and help me to delete Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 permanently from my Windows system. Any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated!!
Type : Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2
OS : Windows (support all the version of Windows OS and attack on it)
Threat level : Highly infectious
Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 is a highly dangerous Trojan infection that is capable enough to severely damage your system and give rise to countless trouble on the infected PC. If once it get installed in your system then it starts downloading other unwanted programs and install them on your machine without your permission. It changes the DNS settings and modify other important system settings like registry settings, browser settings, etc. The Trojan virus is smart enough to disable the security programs and so it remains unhidden for longer time in your PC and poorly degrade your system.
Trouble occurs due to presence of Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 are as follows:
- It alters the desktop theme, image and background without your knowledge. Also, create shortcut icons that you have never seen before.
- Your system restart or shut down automatically, system stops responding suddenly, certain program or application fails to respond, slow speed of the Internet connection, your PC behaves weirdly and the worst part you might experience system crash issues.
- It corrupt the Windows registry and make changes to other important system settings. You will notice several unwanted pop-up ads appear on system monitor and annoys PC users.
Thus, if you are facing similar troubles then follow the guidelines mentioned below and delete Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 completely from your Windows PC.
How to Remove Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Pandemiya!gm2, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.