Com NotificationV18.05 is classified as an adware and its presence creates mess inside your computer system. If once it successfully gain access over your PC then it install add-ons into your browsers in order to display several ads and pop-ups on your all the pages you visit while online surfing. However, it uses spam email attachments, free downloads, etc to spread its infection and install in the PC without your permission. It generate various advertisements in order to promote sponsored products and services. The main intension of Com NotificationV18.05 adware is to increase web traffic and generate revenue. The worst part, it uses PPC due to this a casual click on any of the ads help its creators to earn profit by one or the other way. So, it is advised not to click ads randomly.
Besides this, due to presence of Com NotificationV18.05 adware you will notice sluggish PC performance, unexpected shut down of the system and it completely ruin your Windows PC. It download and install potentially unwanted programs in your PC. More-over, sometimes the ads redirect PC users to sales related websites as the links are attached with the advertisements. It is another trick used by the criminals to bring traffic on the sponsored sites. It also steal your personal data and other sensitive data from your computer system. It share these informations with third-party to earn profit through illegal ways. Thus, if you are facing similar trouble then without wasting a single moment follow the given below steps and remove Com NotificationV18.05 adware from your Windows PC.
Learn To Remove Com NotificationV18.05 Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Com NotificationV18.05 Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Com NotificationV18.05 Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Com NotificationV18.05 related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Com NotificationV18.05 On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Com NotificationV18.05 from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.