Your Weather Info Now is deemed as potentially unwanted program or it is also called as PUP. Or you can say, it is a dangerous adware with the only motive to show numerous ads or pop-ups on your computer screen. It is a malicious creation of a group of evil-minded people who want to earn quick profit through these ads. This program is actually developed by SaferBrowser. The program is run by malware experts and thus experts have warned users not to install this program because it is generated by malicious browser extension. Although Your Weather Info Now pretends to be useful extension, it is just next ad-supported malicious program. This unwanted program may offer you many useful features in order to convince you into installing the program on your system.
However, you must not install it in any case. Suppose if you have already installed it by mistake then it is advised to remove Your Weather Info Now virus from your system. The program is most likely to flood your entire compute screen with unwanted and annoying ads, banners, pop-up windows, deals, coupons, discounts and other third party advertisements. The pesky virus is capable of injecting ads almost into every web page that you visit which will lead to modification in the web page designs and content. The modifications can be specially related to the search results by the web search results. Generally users might have installed it on their system by mistake and then start to face various pop-ups, ads, banners, coupons boxes and links advertisements. The links or search results are poisoned and are compromised as well. They are mos likely to be overloaded with spam and third party malicious content. This nasty program is usually bundled with some sort of free programs and gets installed on your system by default.
This happens because you usually accept EULA while performing recommended installation of the free software bundle. Still, the distribution method of Your Weather Info Now varies and is not limited to free installation only. It can invade your system via spam emails, video editing software, codecs, clicking on ads or banners, playing online games, visiting malicious websites and many more. The main objective of this unwanted program is to generate as much traffic as possible to sponsored domains that intended to be monetized via any online marketing platforms. But, the main point is that you need to remove Your Weather Info Now from your computer to protect your system and make it safe for use.
Learn To Remove Your Weather Info Now Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Your Weather Info Now Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Your Weather Info Now Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Your Weather Info Now related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Your Weather Info Now On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Your Weather Info Now from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.