Yesterday, i have detected the presence of Backdoor.Adwind!g1 in my system during the full scanning process. I tried to quarantine threat immediately but don't know how process gets freezed for sometime and PC stopped responding for few minutes. It has decreased the running speed of the system functions in which i am unable to perform a single activities and my task are getting pending. I want to remove Backdoor.Adwind!g1 completely but don't know how. Can you please provide complete removal steps? Thanks in advance.
Backdoor.Adwind!g1 is a latest detection in backdoor trojan which belongs to family of Backdoor.Adwind. Generally, it targets different versions of Windows based system and posses worst impacts on the personal identity of the users. Backdoor.Adwind!g1 penetrates in the system with the free programs or softwares. It works as an agent of the cyber crooks and helps them in earning illegal commission. After entering in the PC, it will open a backdoor in the system for the cyber crooks. It allows them for unauthorzed access of your personal documents, web cam, sensitive data etc. Moreover, it can also keep its eyes on the users activities even without their knowledge. When you will make any online transactions then it will record your financial details related to bank accounts, passwords, user names, browing history, cookies etc. It is also possible that it can connect the compromised PC with the remote server in order to bypass the data. So, try to delete Backdoor.Adwind!g1 immediately from the system.
In very less time after detection, Backdoor.Adwind!g1 has created havoc amongst the users. It has damaged millions of the PC across the world. It will also affect the system performance and it will respond strangely to your instructions. You will find lots of alterations in the default settings of the PC and most of the installed softwares may become useless. When you will try to install new applications in the PC then low disk space alerts will appear on the screen. Even updated antivirus program, Windows Firewall and task manager will become inaccessible. Whats more, this threat can also drop suspicious codes in the registry entries or stored documents to corrupt them severely. Permanent freezing of the operating system is also possible if you will ignore the threat for long time. So, what are you waiting for, try to remove Backdoor.Adwind!g1 instantly once detected in the system otherwise you have to pay heavy penalty in future.
Manual Backdoor.Adwind!g1 Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Backdoor.Adwind!g1
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Backdoor.Adwind!g1, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Backdoor.Adwind!g1 Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Backdoor.Adwind!g1 infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Backdoor.Adwind!g1 infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Backdoor.Adwind!g1, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Backdoor.Adwind!g1
How to View Backdoor.Adwind!g1 Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Backdoor.Adwind!g1 related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Backdoor.Adwind!g1 Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Backdoor.Adwind!g1, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Backdoor.Adwind!g1 Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Backdoor.Adwind!g1.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Backdoor.Adwind!g1 related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Backdoor.Adwind!g1 related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Backdoor.Adwind!g1 associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Backdoor.Adwind!g1, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.