In the case of extension of your files', such as DOC, PNG, TXT, PDF, AVI, MP3, JPG etc. if your finding .Cerber or .Locky extension at the end, then your computer got infected by CuteRansomware. The malicious codes of this program has spread by cyber criminals to with only sole intention to rob the money from all victims on compromised computer. Studies have shown that CuteRansomware embedded in the adult sites, spam emails, torrent files and download the program. Once it infiltrates your system, execute the command line to quickly encrypt your precious personal files and system files and corrupting many programs. As a result, you can not open Word, Excel, PDF, image, video, and other forms of files. What do you get a warning from the page or pop-up text file that tells you that they are encrypted your files, and you need to send money to the hacker to decrypt them.
At a moments of facing with the situation caused by CuteRansomware, most victims can get to panic and frustration for the loss of all files, and then decide to pay ransom to restore their important files. But according to the security researchers that this is a bad decision, because cyber criminals are always trying to make a profit from the victims, such as the bad guys often do not keep the promise. Some cases have shown that these hackers only victims of scam to pay money, but never healthy files back to the victims. In the worst circumstances, when you pay the money through so that CuteRansomware instructs you, you also give the possibility for a hacker to break into your bank account as well. Therefore, paying a ransom, of course, it is not recommended. What you need to do now is to remove CuteRansomware now, so you can be able to avoid all of the files are encrypted, and restore your system to a healthy state. Follow the steps below to remove CuteRansomware immediately from your computer.
How To Remove CuteRansomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all CuteRansomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out CuteRansomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the CuteRansomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.