I have found the presence of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D in my PC. Even I quarantined it with my updated antivirus program but after when I reboot the system after sometime then I again detected the message of “Access Denied”. It had created lots of fake processes in the memory and it results to degradation in the running speed of the system. Even I am unable to remove the suspicious files or fake icons of the desktop. I need immediate help, can you provide support to me in order to remove the presence of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D permanently from the system?
TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D is regarded as Trojan infection which had created havoc amongst the users with its malicious activities. It will enter without your knowledge and tries to gain the PC control by changing the default settings. TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D will not allow the users to work normally on the PC and always shows warning messages or fake pop ups. The worst part is that you will not be able to remove the threat with your installed antivirus program as it is capable to harm the security programs also. The running speed will become extremely sluggish in which you will not be able to open a folder on time. This threat comes with suspicious codes or payloads and use them to modify the registry entries or saved documents. So, do not ignore the presence of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D for long time in the system.
In the presence of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D, you will find several running processes in the task manager when all the programs are closed. It can leads to high CPU utilizations and system will crash at certain intervals of time. Whats worse, when you will try to install new application softwares, it will generate the message of low disk space. Besides this, it can make use of keylogger to record the keystrokes of the users when they type any sensitive data such as bank account number, credit card details, passwords, user names etc. Additionally, it carries ability to bypass your details to its creators in order to make you suffer from identity theft situations. So, take quick action in the removal of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D permanently from the system.
Steps to Remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D Running Processes.
- Right Click on TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Guplof.D, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!