Are you unable to remove Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp from the system? Are you completely annoyed with its fake alerts? Have you noticed regular degradation in the running speed of the PC? Does the threat has damaged your important files or documents? If you are facing all these problems with your PC and want to learn the best instructions to get rid of Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp then you have landed on perfect location. This post will definitely help you to solve all these problems permanently.
Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp is a Trojan infection which is known for showing false scanning report of the PC. It will invade in the system secretly and gets installed under the deep or internbal files. In fact, it is difficult for the updated antivirus program to detect and remove its presence in the early stage. Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp is capable to execute itself when you will turn on the system. It tries to frighten the users by showing fake alerts and convince them to purchase its fake program. Do not trust such alerts because once you will proceed for making payment, hackers will secretly steal your personal details including bank account number, credit card information, passwords, login Id etc. Moreover, it also allows the third party hackers for unauthorized access of your personal data. Hence, you should not allow Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp to stay for long time in the system.
The geographical distribution of Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp is high which has been detected by the users of Windows based PC across the world. It is fatal from nature which is also responsible for corrupting the sensitive data of the users and makes them completely inaccessible. You will also detect unknown changes in the default settings of the PC which includes desktop background, DNS configurations, DLL Files, privacy or security settings and many more. This threat will also affect the running speed of various functions of the system including Internet connection. Sometimes, it can also disable the task manager and Windows Firewall also. The powerful impacts of the threat can also harm the updated antivirus programs and other essential securities. Thus, do not make delay in removing Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp completely from the system.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan:Win32/Antivirusxp, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.