US Government Firewall Virus is described as a piece of noxious threat which has been categorized in the member of ransomware virus. It is mainly created to block your numerous important files such as videos, documents, music files, text files and other critical data. As long as when you launch any browser to perform online tasks then you will receive tons of fake pop-up notifications on the desktop screen every minutes. These notifications says that if you want to access such prominent data then you need to pay ransom payment in order to decrypt or recover them. In fact, when you try to pay certain amount then it will not only lose your money and usually transfers these files to cyber criminals for malicious activities. Furthermore, US Government Firewall Virus is an extremely noxious threat which is strongly capable to mess up your several versions of Windows system that includes Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and many others.
In addition, it has highly capability to injects lots of hazardous codes to the registry entries and it gets activate itself when you restart or log on your Windows operating system. What's irritating, US Government Firewall Virus has been developed or created by cyber criminals whose main intension is to make money from victims. US Government Firewall Virus will track your web browsing activity. Most of the times, it uses rootkit techniques by which it can easily cut off the working of antivirus applications, firewall settings and other legitimate software without any desire or permission.
In such ways, when US Government Firewall Virus gets loaded onto the system the it will block the desktop screen, so that you cannot access your system in free way. Thus, if you don't take feasible solution to get rid of US Government Firewall Virus then it secretly steals the search queries, browsing history, IP address, IP address, credit card information and some critical information. Moreover, when you start Chrome, Firefox or any version of browser to search something then it will quickly reroute your search results to malevolent or insecure web pages which are filled with useless links and fake contents. So, you must follow removal instructions in order to remove US Government Firewall Virus from your system as early as possible.
Remove US Government Firewall Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove US Government Firewall Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove US Government Firewall Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To US Government Firewall Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find US Government Firewall Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove US Government Firewall Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove US Government Firewall Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the US Government Firewall Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the US Government Firewall Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.