Are you having difficulty in removing YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware completely from your PC? If your are responding positive to all these questions then you are advised to go through the given post carefully. It contains all the necessary information which will provide you complete details about the ransomware, when and how it attacks the PC, consequences of the threat and the easiest guide to remove it completely. Thus, try to follow the instructions in step-by-step manner if you want to protect your system fromYOUGOTHACKED Ransomware.
YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware is identified as ransomware which can enter in the system with spam email attachments or clicking on suspicious links during the online session. It is capable to add .h3ll extension in all the files, no matter they are images, videos, documents, audio, files etc. YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware also have capability to change the wallpaper of the infected system. It will detect YOUGOTHACKED.txt file on the desktop which will state that the files has been encrypted by using asymmetric encryption. Only decryption key can help you to recover the files encrypted by the ransomware. Mostly, it demands 0.5 to 1.5 Bitcoins to send the key.
YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware asks the users to visit http:/bitmessage.org and Run the Bitmessage. It asks the users to enter the name of the PC or IP address in the subject and “I am ready to pay” in message. You must be aware that when you will make payment then the money will be send to the remote hackers. Their only aim is to make profits through illegal ways. You should know that there is no any decryption key which can help you to restore the encrypted files. It is only possible if you have kept the backup copy of your important files. During the payment, hackers will secretly steal your basic details related to bank account, credit card information, password, user Id etc. It is a high security risk for your personal files. Thus, it is essential for the users to remove YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware as soon as possible once detected in the system.
Remove YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the YOUGOTHACKED Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.