I am looking for the method to remove .zzz File Extension Ransomware from my PC. It has encrypted my important files and asks me to pay the ransom amount to get back my data. I tried to remove it from my installed antivirus but didn't succeed. Even I can't understand how it attacked my PC when I am using enhanced securities. Is there any way to get back my important data without paying the fine? How will I remove .zzz File Extension Ransomware completely from my system? Please help me immediately. Thank you so much!
.zzz File Extension Ransomware comes under the category of ransomware which is popularly known for encrypting the files such as images, videos, documents etc of different formats. It makes use of advanced algorithm and changes the extension of the stored files. When you will try to access the files, .zzz File Extension Ransomware will generate a scary alert that your documents has been encrypted and you need to buy the decryption key which is available on a private server. It asks the users to follow the instructions which is given in the text file (i.e. available on the desktop) and contact the given email address. It can mislead the users to malicious pages and convince the users to proceed for online payment. In reality, .zzz File Extension Ransomware is only a scam of the third parties which should not be trusted by the users anymore.
The worst part of .zzz File Extension Ransomware is that it is capable to track the online session of the users when they proceed for making payment. It can secretly gain your bank account details, credit card information, login Id, passwords etc and allows its creators to use them for illegal purpose. Even after making the payment, it will not help you to decrypt the files and the situation will be same. You may detect lots of weird activities in the system in which you will not be able to perform single activity on time. Hence, if you have found .zzz File Extension Ransomware in your PC then don't waste a moment in removing it completely otherwise you have to pay heavy penalty in future.
How To Remove .zzz File Extension Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .zzz File Extension Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .zzz File Extension Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .zzz File Extension Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.