My system is infected with Gomasom Ransomware virus. It has locked all my files. I am unable to access any of my data. This dubious threat is demanding ransom to unlock my system files. My anti-virus is unable to delete this threat. Gomasom Ransomware has made my system completely useless. I can't use any of my stored files. I don't want to lose my files. Please help me to delete Gomasom Ransomware from my computer system.
Gomasom Ransomware is a new breed of ransmoware. It has been dubbed as Gomasom because it uses gamil email address to encrypt the files. Gomasom Ransomware mainly stands for Google Email Ransom. It is a highly destructive ransomware virus that can get into your computer without permission leads to huge damage. It will encrypt all data, files, executable and almost all your application. It will completely ruin your computer system and leave for no use. Gomasom Ransomware will add a ([email protected]_.crypt) extension at the end of your encrypted files. After the encryption, your file name like image.jpg will get changed to [email protected]_.crypt.
Gomasom Ransomware mainly enter your computer without permission. It uses deceptive techniques to get inside your machine and encrypt all your files. You can get this nasty ransom virus when you visit any malicious website, click on suspicious links, downloaded bundled freeware form unsafe websites, share files on network and open spam email attachments. Once installed on your computer, it will also create some new registry logs that helps this nasty threat to get started automatically when your Windows start. This dubious ransomware infection will demand ransom within fixed time. It will also threat users for deleting their files permanently if they don't pay the money. Meanwhile, it is a nasty threat And you should not pay the ransom because it will not unlock your files. You are advised to immediately remove Gomasom Ransomware from your PC.
How To Remove Gomasom Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Gomasom Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Gomasom Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Gomasom Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.