My PC got infected with some kind of threat. CouponGiant Ads constantly appearing on my computer system. I have no idea how CouponGiant Ads enters my PC. I am just fed of these annoying ads and looking for solution to remove CouponGiant Ads. As, due to these ads I am unable to complete any task on my PC. I need help to uninstall the annoying ads from my PC. If you have any clue then please guide me. Thanks in advance.
CouponGiant is a nasty adware infection that aims to seek attention of the PC users by promoting various adverts and generate revenue from it for its creators. However, it is designed by the cyber criminals and it compromise the security of your system as well as your browser. The adware install malicious browser extensions, add-on and plug-ins on your browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE). It creates numerous ads like banner ads, pop-up ads, deals, coupons, discount, etc and display on your browser. What worse, all the pages you visit while online surfing soon gets flooded with CouponGiant Ads. No matter, how hard you try to remove the stubborn and annoying ads but it won't disappear.
Besides this, if you click on CouponGiant Ads then it leads you to unknown websites and it quiet possible malware or other highly infected threats automatically starts downloading on your PC. Due to presence of such harmful adware infection you will notice certain programs and applications not responding properly. The speed and performance of your PC also decreasing day-by-day. It also steal crucial data including your personal or financial data and send the details to the criminals to gain profit through illegal ways. Thus, if you want to protect your PC then it is recommended to eliminate CouponGiant Ads quickly from your Windows PC.
Learn To Remove CouponGiant Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete CouponGiant Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of CouponGiant Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to CouponGiant Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from CouponGiant Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing CouponGiant Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.