Hello Friends!! My PC get infected with nasty and harmful trojan virus named with Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A. How it invade and infect the entire system really don’t know at all? Due to this having lots of problems and difficulty in operating on to my PC and performing any tasks. What to do and how to remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A completely from my infected PC. Help me please in doing so. Thanks a lots!!
About Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A :-
Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A is detected as yet another dangerous and worst trojan virus that infect and cause serious harms on to your compromised system. As it is also capable to infect all the version of the Windows operating system like win XP, win vista, win 7, win 8, win 10 and so on. Once the system is being infected with Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A nasty trojan virus responsible to does various changes within the system settings like registry files, task manager, Window editor, exe files etc. Further, it also alter the setting of the installed web browser and also replace the existing web browser home page. On the other end it also cause the blue screen of death problems (BSOD), system errors, system crash and such more. It is also responsible to deactivate the installed anti-virus program and crack the browser firewall security program from your infected PC. Also open the backdoor gate of your system to drop on infected and malicious files on to the system. Thus, the performance of the system also slow down and consumed its huge amount of the system resources too. It also occupy large of the system CPU and memory space. To protect the system from its effect you should immediate remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A from your infected PC without having any delay.
As Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A silently and secretly infiltrate on to your system by the download of freeware program, p2p sharing of your files, use of the infected removable media drive, opening of the Spam/junk email files that comes from unknown sources and such more. It also keep an eye to trace all your online activities and your personal details that are stored within the system like email contact, login, password, bank account, credit card details etc. On the other side it also allow remote hackers to gain access on to your compromised computer completely. It also slow down the speed of the Internet connection and pay extra loads on to the web. Thus, it also cause the redirection problem of your essential web search which redirect you to unsafe and other suspicious websites. As the removal of Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A is very necessary from the infected system in manner to operate on to it normally. Thus, you can easily remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A from the infected system by using the Windows scanner program.
How to Remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.