Few days back, I downloaded TypingFanatic Toolbar and since then I am getting too many ads and pop-ups on my system. I had gone through manual method to remove TypingFanatic Toolbar and deleted it from the Program files yet the toolbar appears on my PC. I am just fed-up these unwanted ads/pop-ups. I need help. Please, if anyone knows it removal then guide me so that I can delete TypingFanatic Toolbar from my Windows PC.
TypingFanatic Toolbar is categorized as an adware or a potentially unwanted programs (PUP). It inject in-text ads, pop-up ads, etc on all the pages you visit while online surfing. Its main motive is to increase web traffic by promoting product and services of third-party in order to earn money. You will also notice ads from TypingFanatic Toolbar in labeled form like brought by TypingFanatic Toolbar, Ads by TypingFanatic Toolbar, etc. The adware is capable enough to affect your browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and modify the default settings of your web browsers. What worse, clicking any of the ads redirects you to suspicious or strange websites. It creates new entries into the Windows registry entries and changes the start-up settings so that it can automatically gets executed whenever users launch their PC.
Along with this, presence of TypingFanatic Toolbar violates the privacy of your system and it creates mess inside your computer system. It download and install several unwanted programs on your PC that uses huge amount of CPU resources and leads to degrade the performance of your Windows system. It also steal your financial details like bank data, credit card info, or your personal data and transfer these informations to the criminals for gaining profit through illegal ways. Thus, if you are also in same category means your PC got infected with the toolbar adware then follow the tutorial and in no time remove TypingFanatic Toolbar from your Windows PC.
Step:1 Remove TypingFanatic Toolbar or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for TypingFanatic Toolbar or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall TypingFanatic Toolbar or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove TypingFanatic Toolbar
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of TypingFanatic Toolbar from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall TypingFanatic Toolbar
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by TypingFanatic Toolbar will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of TypingFanatic Toolbar
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from TypingFanatic Toolbar in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against TypingFanatic Toolbar
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting TypingFanatic Toolbar while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and TypingFanatic Toolbar Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from TypingFanatic Toolbar
How to Block TypingFanatic Toolbar Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still TypingFanatic Toolbar exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about TypingFanatic Toolbar Removal