Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups is known as bogus pop-up infection which can silently arrive into the system with lots of freeware packages and some additional toolbars, plug-ins or extensions etc. According to some cases, when you try to launch any kind of PC browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome then you will notice an unknown pop-up message which says that your targeted system is affected with hundreds of high risk threats. If you want to avoid these threats then you need to call free tech support number(855-636-6675) but you should ignore this message because it comes back every times on the system screen without any permission or consent. Most of the days, it can attach with user's system via several p2p file sharing programs, using damaged removal devices, reading junk mails attachments and some others. You should be very caution about this program because it can change your default home page, new tab and search engine settings.
Along with that, Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups not only disrupt your surfing experiences and it usually redirect user's reliable search pages to strange or risky web pages that promotes plenty of misleading ads and corrupted links. As a matter of fact, it is strongly capable to track your some confidential or precious information such as cookies, search queries, bookmark details, IP address, banking credentials and many others. Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups is a really very terrible and creepy infection because it can degrade down the system performance by occupying huge amount of CPU resources. So, to keep secure your entire system then you should uninstall Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups using Automatic Removal program.
Learn To Remove Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Notify.masstechsupport.com pop-ups from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.