Is your system infected by .h3ll file extension Virus? Are you unable to access any of your system files and folders? Is .h3ll file extension Virus demanding ransom to unlock your data? Don't know how to get your files back and remove this threat from your PC? Go through this guide to easily delete .h3ll file extension Virus from your computer and recover your data.
.h3ll file extension Virus is a nasty computer infection classified as Ransomware. This dubious computer virus get into your machine without permission and encrypt all your stored videos, audios, images and other files. Normally these kind of threat spread through online but mode of intrusion of this virus varies according to the browsing behavior of the users. It possible that you have visited some malicious websites, clicked on some suspicious links. Downloaded some bundled freeware or opened any spam email attachment and this perilous threat got downloaded on your machine. Talking rather than it intrusion methods, this perilous threat is such a nasty threat can do major harm to your system. This dubious .h3ll file extension Virus has been mainly crafted by cyber crooks in such a sophisticated manner that your anti-virus program cannot block this threat when it attempt to contaminate your system.
The prime motive of .h3ll file extension Virus is take your files on hostage and demand ransom. This cunning and harmful Ransomware virus is able to encrypt all types of data. It can infect any Windows based computer system very easily and lock down the entire system files. After infecting your files, this noxious ransomware infection will also change the extension of your files. It will also leave a ransom message on your computer screen for demanding the money. This harmful .h3ll file extension Virus threat users that your data can get deleted if your don't pay the ransom to buy your decryption key. You must not pay the ransom to hackers because it is not sure that you will get your files back. It is also possible that this nasty threat has already deleted all your files. You are advised to delete .h3ll file extension Virus completely from your system and recover your data using backup or any third party data recovery tool.
Remove .h3ll file extension Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .h3ll file extension Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .h3ll file extension Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .h3ll file extension Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .h3ll file extension Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .h3ll file extension Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .h3ll file extension Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .h3ll file extension Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .h3ll file extension Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.