"Files on my Windows computer has encrypted and a HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 ransom note is my desktop background image. I am also finding ransom demand as TEXT and HTML files within each folder where files are encrypted. HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG, HELP_YOUR_FILES.TXT and HELP_YOUR_FILES.HTML contains detailed instruction that how can I pay the demanded amount and get keys to recover my files. How can I get rid of HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 ransomware without payment of ransom?"
HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 ransomware virus is encrypting files on Windows computer once again now. CrytoWall 4.0 is a preliminary version of ransomeware CrytoWall 3.0 and because of its more powerful encryption, the developers increase the amount of ransom. Thus, malware developers have twice the price of the redemption of $ 500 to send you Decrypter to recover your files back. They also extended the length of time from 5 days to a week. For activities under the program ransomeware cyber criminals use TOR to various gateways so the location of the server can not be traced in any aspect. Although in all cases it is always redirects the user's web browser on the same web page. Display payment order also the same for each user, but the identifier used for receiving payment can vary in comparison.
All methods of infiltration or landing CrytoWall 4.0 on your targeted computer are also same like its old version. It uses s Spam e-mail attachments and bundled freeware to spread the infection on the computer of the Internet user. The program runs in the back ground without your consent and encrypt your important files. You will see malicious infections on your computer when you see the HTML page instructions to pay the redemption amount against the decryption key. You should not take any attempts to pay the amount because it does not have any guarantee that after receiving the amount of redemption of these immoral cyber criminals to restore your files. Even they can keep track of your debit/credit card details to hack your bank account, so it's best to find an efficient tool to remove CrytoWall 4.0 ransomware infections and restore files on your computer.
Remove HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 From Your PC
Step 1: Remove HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG CryptoWall 4.0 infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.