I'm having difficulty in eliminating Backdoor.Pihar virus from my system which is detected by my Kaspersky antivirus software. I also tried to run the system security tools in safe mode to completely scan the computer, but I think the infected files seems to be recreating themselves onto the machine. This virus messed up the entire computer terribly and it made me freaked out. I picked up this nasty threat while downloading a freeware which was supposed to optimize the system. Is there an effective method to remove this trojan infection permanently from my PC..??
Backdoor.Pihar Description : More Information on Backdoor.Pihar
Backdoor.Pihar is a type of terrible Trojan infection that has the ability to mess up the targeted computer completely. Mostly, it is very easy to catch this threat because it widely distributed over the Internet by some means, such as malicious websites, infected files and spam emails. Once infected, the computer runs weirdly. This trojan horse virus will destroy the machine files so that the computer can not run normally and some of the system program performs abnormally as well. Whats more , it will open the backdoor on the infected PC and connects the system to a remote server. So that, other viruses can invade the compromised computer easily and the criminal hackers will take control of your machine remotely. In this way, information stored on the system will be stolen by the cyber criminals for evil usage. Hence, delete Backdoor.Pihar virus as fast as you can, in order to protect your computer and private information.
Nasty Activites of Backdoor.Pihar (What actually it does)
- Hackers gains easy access of the confidential data of the compromised PC
- Backdoor.Pihar modifies the registry entries
- it further increases the payload by dropping malicious files.
- It corrupts (MBR) master boot record
- it drops other malware and backdoor threats on to the compromised PC.
Steps to Delete Backdoor.Pihar
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Backdoor.Pihar from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Backdoor.Pihar Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Backdoor.Pihar virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Backdoor.Pihar Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Backdoor.Pihar Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Backdoor.Pihar
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Pihar from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Backdoor.Pihar related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Backdoor.Pihar and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Backdoor.Pihar
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Backdoor.Pihar that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Backdoor.Pihar using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Backdoor.Pihar.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!