Please help..!! My windows system is attacked by Telax Banking Trojan threat. My security functional program has detected this virus on my PC. I think my system security tool installed onto the system can not delete this trojan virus effectively for when I use protect tool to eliminate t but it also doesn't work. Is there any best solution to quickly get rid of this virus from my computer..??
What do you know about Telax Banking Trojan?
Telax Banking Trojan is known as a dangerous trojan infection that can make users experience with some sort of damages. If this threat comes out, it will do a lot of unexpected and unfamiliar activities on the installed system. As soon as this infection gets on the targeted machine, t will rewrite the computer's settings in the backstage. Commonly, it will alter the settings of the host files and registry that have intimate relationship with the performance of the system. Thus, you may encounter several unfamiliar things when you start up your machine. Telax Banking Trojan virus comes into your system by the means of being bundled with many free programs that are downloaded from the in-secure domains. It can also be installed on your system when you open the attachment of spam emails, visit suspicious websites, click malicious pop-ups and open intrusive links.
Like other Trojan threat, Telax Banking Trojan contains its weird features. This threat is able to ope the backdoors on the targeted computer that means it can also install some other unwanted programs and spyware onto your system without asking for your approval. This virus can also disable your antivirus software and make itself as a part of your computer that adds difficulty for you to eliminate it. The worst thing is that it helps the cyber crooks to monitor what are you doing on your machine and could probably gather your valuable and confidential informations. As a result, your sensitive privacy and vital informations such as credit card details, usernames, passwords, and bank account informations will be at risk. Thus, it is urgent to delete Telax Banking Trojan virus from your PC before it causes great damage and loss.
Steps to Remove Telax Banking Trojan
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Telax Banking Trojan
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Telax Banking Trojan
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Telax Banking Trojan and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Telax Banking Trojan
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Telax Banking Trojan and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Telax Banking Trojan. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Telax Banking Trojan related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Telax Banking Trojan, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Telax Banking Trojan Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Telax Banking Trojan Running Processes.
- Right Click on Telax Banking Trojan and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Telax Banking Trojan Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Telax Banking Trojan and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Telax Banking Trojan Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Telax Banking Trojan, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!