Somehow I have got Everalbum on the PC which has kept my browser full of hazardous pop-up ads that claims to be useful to protect my photos stored into the PC. It has controlled my all browser totally for popping-up constantly where I am unable to search my favorite site. Can Someone help me to remove Everalbum completely?
What is Everalbum?
Everalbum is advertising program to cheat you by displaying many ads on the PC. Generally, It enters automatically by means of hidden with spam emails, while you install some freeware and sharing of torrent file. Everalbum is utilized by cyber criminal mainly to generate money from you. Typically, it displays unwanted pop-ups and ads on the browser and claim that it is useful program for protect your photo stored on your PC but is perform totally reverse to harm your PC.
Once Everalbum invaded into your computer, instantly you will get a pop-up message by it that claims you to provide help for protecting your Photo of PC which looks like real to help you but you should be cautious of any pop-ups or link which is displayed by Everalbum because it may be dangerous which may ask your email address, Full name, users ID, password and other confidential information claiming that such all information are required to secure your Photo of PC and it can collect your all details whereupon issues are created to loss of money. So, it should be ignored if any links are displayed by this threat. Due to this, you will experience that your computer is running very slow and you will be redirected to suspicious website which may install many other infection to highly endanger your computer. So, if Everalbum is found on your PC then you should eliminate it as soon as possible.
Step:1 Remove Everalbum or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Everalbum or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Everalbum or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Everalbum
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Everalbum from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Everalbum
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Everalbum will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Everalbum
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Everalbum in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Everalbum
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Everalbum while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Everalbum Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Everalbum
How to Block Everalbum Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Everalbum exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Everalbum Removal