Get More Knowledge on Powerbase ransomware
Powerbase ransomware is reported as a notorious ransomware virus which works like any other file-encrypting malware. With the help of an exquisite encryption algorithm, the threat is able to lock the system files and then demand ransom money in order to exchange for the decryption key. The virus is closely related with the recent newbie ransomware threats that is Globe and Purge ransomware. Thus, the primary suspects which is the developers of the former malwares. The Powerbase ransomware virus might seem nasty and distressing but there is a way to eliminate it completely from the system. Before we move on the removal section, it is vital for the PC users to know more about this ransomware threat and its operation subtleties. However, for time-saving purposes, you can start the Powerbase ransomware removal process while you are reading this article.
As the Powerbase ransomware threat is still under the investigation, the malware might possess common properties for the previously mentioned Purge and Globe ransomware threats. The ransom message alarms the system users that their vital computer files were locked by a strong RSA encryption algorithm process, and the same one employed by the PC security agencies and the military institutions. Although, Powerbase ransomware virus encrypts the users data and files with the help of Blowfish tactic, so that the encryption method of this ransomware threat might contain the latter properties as well. Both the Blowfish and RSA appears to be complex strings of the malicious codes. In short, decrypting the system files locked by either of these algorithms is a complete challenge.
What is worse, the encryption process will comprises of the private and public key that are mathematically related. Hence, there are few chances to decrypt the PC files infected by Powerbase ransomware without gaining the decrypter. However, do not get tempted to purchase the decryption tool from the cyber hackers nor install the decrypter promoted by the creators of this malware. You need to come to the terms with the fact that the encrypted or locked data and files might be lost. Regardless whether the ransom money is set 500 or 1000 dollars and the encrypted data is of the top importance, and remitting the payment will not increase the chances of retrieving the computer files. Therefore, you can follow the instructions given below in this post for the complete removal of Powerbase ransomware virus.
How To Remove Powerbase ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Powerbase ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Powerbase ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Powerbase ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.