Help! I have been found my Internet change with setting due to PUP.SecuriDex where every time when I attempted to visit my relevant web page I have been redirected to suspicious website. Although, I have tried manually to remove it completely but was failed and again I have got same problem. Now, I am unable to fix it permanently. Can you help me to remove PUP.SecuriDex completely?
More Description PUP.SecuriDex
PUP.SecuriDex is an unwanted adware program that is able to change your browser settings and homepage as well in the way of its vendor for providing help to generate money. Actually, it helps them to enhance traffic on their suspicious sites to promote their bogus product. Usually, you may receive PUP.SecuriDex on the PC after doing some activities without your paying attention such as after clicking some spam emails, downloading some freeware application and after visiting some suspicious sites etc.
Once, PUP.SecuriDex inside into your computer, then be sure that there are many problem just about is to attack on the PC for annoy you. It will reset your browser setting and homepage without notification after that whenever you attempt to surf on your browser then often you will be interrupted to do so as well as it will restricts you to visit its certain website which helps it to hide from getting revealed on the PC. Due to this infection, there may have been many other infection installed on the PC to lead it harmfully. It will hijack your all browser like Chrome, IE and Firefox etc where you may be annoyed with load of many unwanted pop-ups ads. It can take up your large space of system resources and lead your PC to poor performance. It may track your confidential information like password, login ID and other account details credit card information etc where there is to create issue loss of money. So, if don't want to face such issue of PC then kindly remove PUP.SecuriDex completely as soon as possible.
Step:1 Remove PUP.SecuriDex or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for PUP.SecuriDex or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall PUP.SecuriDex or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove PUP.SecuriDex
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of PUP.SecuriDex from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall PUP.SecuriDex
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by PUP.SecuriDex will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of PUP.SecuriDex
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from PUP.SecuriDex in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against PUP.SecuriDex
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting PUP.SecuriDex while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and PUP.SecuriDex Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from PUP.SecuriDex
How to Block PUP.SecuriDex Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still PUP.SecuriDex exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about PUP.SecuriDex Removal