Win32:searchprotect-BE has been detected as harmful malware that has blocked various computer files. Although I have disinfected my system but Win32:searchprotect-BE. Can you help me with any suggestion that would work? Thanks in well advance!
What is Win32:searchprotect-BE?
Win32:searchprotect-BE is a harmful Trojan virus that has been crafted by cyber criminals. It can change browser setting and registry to the way of cyber criminals to generate profit from you. It will affect your all type of operating system such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 etc. it gets installed into your computer via spam emails and bundled with freeware application software such as videos, audios, game, PDF creator etc. that you download from Internet.
As Win32:searchprotect-BE gets installed into your computer it can download a number of malware to your computer. It will insert a number of infected files and slow down your computer. It can steal your computer private data like password, login ID and commercial data like credit card number, bank account details etc to make illegal money. It can also arouse serious problem onto your computer such as it will ad malicious entries to the windows registry so as to activate and update itself without your knowledge. It can changer your browser setting and registry in a new malicious registry. It will block your stored files onto your computer also it can lock your computer desktop without your permission to get malicious profit. Hence, you are recommended to remove Win32:searchprotect-BE immediately from your computer.
How to Remove Win32:searchprotect-BE from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Win32:searchprotect-BE from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Win32:searchprotect-BE using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Win32:searchprotect-BE
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Win32:searchprotect-BE.
Step3: How to Uninstall Win32:searchprotect-BE from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Win32:searchprotect-BE and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Win32:searchprotect-BE and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Win32:searchprotect-BE and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Win32:searchprotect-BE and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Win32:searchprotect-BE Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Win32:searchprotect-BE to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Win32:searchprotect-BE named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Win32:searchprotect-BE entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Win32:searchprotect-BE, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.