Trojan.AngryAngel – Effects on system
Trojan.AngryAngel is spotted as deadly Trojan horse by AV Vendors early in October. This threatening Trojan is designed to infect ‘.EXE’ and ‘.SCR’ files found on the infected system and use all of them to carry out its malicious actions. Besides infecting files, AngryAngel Trojan also modifies the Windows Registry entires by creating an entry whose purpose is to launch the Trojan’s module automatically as at the time of windows reboot. it works as a Trojan downloader program that establishes connections to a remote host in background without your consent and use it to download more PC threats like Keylogger, Exploit kits and other malware on the compromised PC. In other word, this Trojan pose direct threat to your privacy and corrupt your system file may cause fatal system crash and data loss. Kindly, read this article to get removal instruction.
How does Trojan.AngryAngel spread?
Exploit kits – web browser may get redirected to website-serving exploit kit or Trojan droppers such as RIG and FrauDrop via drive by downloads, or it may get downloaded through Torrents Platform along with bundled movies, software, TV shows files.
Suspicious emails – Hackers create Spam e-mail campaigns containing Trojanised attachments or links. Email may be sent by Facebook friend or unknown source, if you execute attachment to clear up your suspicion, this attachment will compromise your PC with Trojan.AngryAngel.
Malicious ads – ads sponsored by suspicious Company may display exiting offers, mobile winning context, fake software updates like 'Flash player updates', 'Java update' or 'Windows critical updates' that actually carry Trojan.AngryAngel . Once you click on any of them, your Windows PC gets injected with this Trojan horse immediately.
How to Safeguard your system against Trojan.AngryAngel?
For safeguarding your system against this trojan horse infection, you should install a multi-layered protection provider Antivirus on your PC and keep it up-to-date as well. Additionally, you must not visit Suspicious websites, you must not install system updates from unofficial platform or redirected links, even pay your best attention while installing software and scan USBs like Pendrive, external drives while plug in them onto system. This is how you can protect your PC against hazardous infection.
However, as many days as it exist on your system, will keep creating troubles, hence we recommend you to follow the instruction and remove Trojan.AngryAngel from your PC immediately.
Manual Trojan.AngryAngel Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Trojan.AngryAngel
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Trojan.AngryAngel, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Trojan.AngryAngel Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Trojan.AngryAngel infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Trojan.AngryAngel infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Trojan.AngryAngel, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Trojan.AngryAngel
How to View Trojan.AngryAngel Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Trojan.AngryAngel related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Trojan.AngryAngel Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Trojan.AngryAngel, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Trojan.AngryAngel Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Trojan.AngryAngel.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Trojan.AngryAngel related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Trojan.AngryAngel related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Trojan.AngryAngel associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Trojan.AngryAngel, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.