When I was sending mail to my friend mistakenly I opened a spam e-mails then many unwanted pop-ups slither on my PC first time I couldn't get it what is being with my PC. After searching I get that a virus named SkyRocket Player has gets installed in my PC. I have shocked because i am not aware from it at all. it is still in my PC. So, what should I do to delete it. Please suggest me.
What is SkyRocket Player?
SkyRocket Player is a typical browser pop-ups virus (Potential unwanted Program). it gets enter in default mode. When it gets installed in the system many pop-ups and adds and advertisement banner start to show up if you want or not because it has been designed accordingly. Mostly it gets installed without user knowledge such as when you download some freeware program like video, game etc or you are on online email such you are mailing your friend and mistakenly clicked on spam e-mails or when you online clicked on suspicious website. You are not aware from it that when SkyRocket install in your PC causes by it you can have to face major problem. So, Always taking care of SkyRocket and remove if it gets installed.
How SkyRocket Is Harmful For The System
- it can change your browser's Homepage and search engine setting.
- SkyRocket can litter your browser with toolbars and install questionable PC cleaners and optimizers.
- You may redirect to malicious website.
- It will Irritate you displaying suspicious pop-ups and advertisement continue.
Step:1 Remove SkyRocket Player or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for SkyRocket Player or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall SkyRocket Player or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove SkyRocket Player
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of SkyRocket Player from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall SkyRocket Player
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by SkyRocket Player will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of SkyRocket Player
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from SkyRocket Player in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against SkyRocket Player
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting SkyRocket Player while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and SkyRocket Player Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from SkyRocket Player
How to Block SkyRocket Player Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still SkyRocket Player exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about SkyRocket Player Removal