Hello everyone, my Windows computer has been infected with IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) Trojan virus. When I ran scheduled anti virus scan then I knew that tons of IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) infected files exists on my computer. More worst is that my security program didn't worked to remove IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) virus from my computer. I also tried other security scanner but without luck. I have much valuable files on my computer and don't want any mess on PC. Is it possible to delete IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) manually? How to I get rid of IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) on my computer.
IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) is a very dangerous Trojan horse virus which is able to bring in many other kind of malware and deceptively steal your personal information. After a successful infiltration on your computer, it take over your web browser (Google Chrome, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc.) and establish connection to a remote server. It gets further updates and instruction from remote C&C server (Command and Control Server). It also regularly bombard pop-up ads, banners, in-text links to get your click on the links and visit third party's untrusted and sponsored websites. It also view fake warning pop-ups and virus alert notification to scare you so you might purchase fake anti virus or pay for Spam tech support. Thus IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) Trojan virus helps its authors to make money by unethical means.
IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) keep running under cover and disguises itself as a normal operating system process and open backdoor for infiltration of other malicious program for maximum damages on your computer. After hijacking your web browser, the virus also monitor your web browsing activities and steal your confidential information like credit card details, personal identifiable, online banking account details and log-in details (user name and passwords). It send these collected information to remote hackers. Thus it leads to victimized you by cyber criminals that illegal advantages of your sensitive information. On the other hand, it also provide platform for infiltration to large amount of other malware ans viruses that make your computer very unstable. So before your computer completely get corrupted and you will have to suffer from severe loses, you need to remove IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT).
Steps to Remove IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT)
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT)
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT)
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT)
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT). Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT), certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) Running Processes.
- Right Click on IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT) Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove IAT:Inl(Hook.IEAT), Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!