I have got lots of PromoRewards Ads on my computer. i don't know how it came to my PC but it is really very irritating. Whenever I go online, lots of unwanted PromoRewards Ads start popping on my computer screen. These ads follow me on every website that I visit. I have scanned my PC but MSE is unable to find any threat. I have also reinstalled my Chrome browser but PromoRewards Ads are still on my computer. Now I don;t have any idea to get rid of those irritating ads. Please help me to delete PromoRewards Ads from my PC.
PromoRewards Ads is a nasty adware program. It can invade any Windows computer silently and leads to several unwanted problems. Once installed on the targeted computer system, this nasty threat will firstly attack the working web browser. It is able to attack all famous web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and many others. It will make several unwanted changes to your browser settings to keep showing those annoying pop-up ads on your computer system. This notorious threat will also downgrade your system speed and performance by showing tons of ads on your PC. PromoRewards Ads will follow you on every website that you visit. These nasty ads also redirect your browser on unknown and questionable websites without your consent.
PromoRewards Ads mainly enter your computer bundled with third party free programs that you download from Internet. It can also get installed on your machine via spam emails, suspicious websites and shareware. The main motive of this nasty adware is to boost the traffic of its partner websites to generate profit and earn commission. It will bombard your desktop with unwanted ads that forcibly redirect your browser on dubious websites. PromoRewards Ads will also inject its malign codes to the registry editor to get started automatically on your system. It will also track your browsing history and online activities to gather your personal information and send to hackers for making illegal profit. It can also bring other threats on your PC by redirecting your browser on malicious websites. You are advised to delete PromoRewards Ads soon from your computer.
Step:1 Remove PromoRewards Ads or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for PromoRewards Ads or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall PromoRewards Ads or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove PromoRewards Ads
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of PromoRewards Ads from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall PromoRewards Ads
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by PromoRewards Ads will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of PromoRewards Ads
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from PromoRewards Ads in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against PromoRewards Ads
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting PromoRewards Ads while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and PromoRewards Ads Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from PromoRewards Ads
How to Block PromoRewards Ads Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still PromoRewards Ads exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about PromoRewards Ads Removal