How can I remove PUA/DownloadGuide.FU? My all files has been corrupted by it. Computer has been slowed down. I am unable to delete it despite being tried antivirus software because it was failed. I am looking for a good suggestion to delete PUA/DownloadGuide.FU. Any help from anyone? Please help me out this problem!
PUA/DownloadGuide.FU is deemed as dangerous Trojan virus which encrypts your all type files to get benefit. It has been crafted by cyber criminals to harm the users PC all over world get profit. Generally, PUA/DownloadGuide.FU slips into your computer via spam emails and freware software such as audios, videos, games etc, through shareware, while you visit some malicious website.
Once PUA/DownloadGuide.FU gets inside into your computer, first of all it will modify your system registry to automatically open on PC with Windows. It encrypts your all files and instead insert another infected file for damaging your the Computer. It can infect some malicious codes to download anther infection on the PC as well as it is able to consume your system to make computer very slow. It can steal your confidential information such as password, login ID, bank account details and credit card number etc to get profit. It can block your antivirus software as result it can lead your computer dangerously. It will make your computer fully on control of cyber criminals and you cant access into your computer because it will be out of control of you. So, you should take decision to immediately eliminate PUA/DownloadGuide.FU from PC.
How to Remove PUA/DownloadGuide.FU from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall PUA/DownloadGuide.FU from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to PUA/DownloadGuide.FU using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find PUA/DownloadGuide.FU
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate PUA/DownloadGuide.FU.
Step3: How to Uninstall PUA/DownloadGuide.FU from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to PUA/DownloadGuide.FU and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to PUA/DownloadGuide.FU and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose PUA/DownloadGuide.FU and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select PUA/DownloadGuide.FU and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete PUA/DownloadGuide.FU Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type PUA/DownloadGuide.FU to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all PUA/DownloadGuide.FU named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only PUA/DownloadGuide.FU entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of PUA/DownloadGuide.FU, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.