Hey! What is happening on my PC where I my browser are constantly redirecting to Search.easyradioaccess.com which is fetching unwanted pop-ups and ads on the PC that is very annoying. Any advise which can help me to remove Search.easyradioaccess.com effectively? Thanks in advance.
What is Search.easyradioaccess.com?
Search.easyradioaccess.com is malicious website which belong to the family of browser hijacker. It has been designed by hacker mainly to earn benefit anyhow infecting the users computer all over world. So, it enters very silently on your PC by means of lurking with freeware that you generally download from suspicious website without any investigation, via spam emails and visiting some porn website etc.
Once Search.easyradioaccess.com gets infiltrated into your PC, it has no matter what you thinks about it immediately it will hijack your all browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc and almost everything which is important. It can collect your online activities and open repeatedly on all your new tab when open your browser to install anything. It can change your browser setting and redirect your all search result to its site for bringing many unwanted pop-ups and ads to annoy you. It can consume your system downloading another files to make slow your PC poorly. Search.easyradioaccess.com may displays some fake message claiming that your Flash player, Java, Videos player etc has been outdated so you need to take help of its tech support service where you will get a best service to update such all software. But once after clicking its button immediately it will redirect your links to suspicious website that can push your computer totally on hell bringing many other risk. So, it is so important to delete Search.easyradioaccess.com as soon as possible.
Learn To Remove Search.easyradioaccess.com Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Search.easyradioaccess.com Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Search.easyradioaccess.com Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Search.easyradioaccess.com related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Search.easyradioaccess.com On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Search.easyradioaccess.com from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.