Threat’s Details of Trojan.Aenjaris
|Category||Trojan, Malware, Virus|
|Infected PCs||All version of Windows OS|
|Description||Trojan.Aenjaris is a type of worst System infection which is capable to ruin affected Systems and endangers user’s privacy.|
|Occurrences||Spam emails, torrent files, bundling method, gambling sites, pirated or cracked software, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits etc.|
|Symptoms||Corrupts your registry files, degrades your performance speed, modifies your browser settings, exploit your PC vulnerabilities etc.|
|Removal Possibilities||Deletion of Trojan.Aenjaris is possible via free window scanner – Download it.|
Detailed Information of Trojan.Aenjaris
Trojan.Aenjaris is one of the high profile and worst cyber infection whose presence can really leads victims to several serious damages. Being a dangerous System threat it automatically load on the vulnerable System without any consent to System users. Doesn’t matter which Operating System you are using because this malware has been crafted by cyber hackers in such a way that it can easily compromise all System executing on the Windows based Operating System such as Windows Vista, XP, Me, NT, 8, Server, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10. Technically, it is too much dangerous for user’s PC that aims to exploit PC vulnerabilities, ruins PC badly and endangers user’s personal data without their consent.
Intrusion Methods of Trojan.Aenjaris
Being a Malicious malware, Trojan.Aenjaris uses several tricky and social engineering tactics to victimized Windows System. It can be easily loaded inside the PC when System users download any shareware or freeware packages by opting default or typical installation mode, open any spam messages containing any dubious attachments, click on any advertisement or dubious link, upgrade Operating System or third-party objects via unsafe domain, share file over the peer-to-peer network, play any online game etc. The creators of such a malware may also drop it’s payload via other channels but mainly it spread via Internet. Therefore, it is very necessary to be cautious while working on web.
Know More: Trojan.Adject
Notorious Actions Performed by Trojan.Aenjaris
As soon as Trojan.Aenjaris get installed, it immediately start to perform several malicious activities without any indication to System user. It badly hurts your System and damage your all stored files. Such a malware is responsible for downloading several additional malicious threats and viruses on user’s System. It is a very intrusive and invasive in nature that lurks inside the PC secretly and block user’s firewall security and anti-virus application. It hide its presence deep into the affected machine so that affected users cannot easily detect & delete it. Like other trojan malware it can also deleted or corrupt your files, disables System applications and programs, infect registry editor, freezes your PC, crashes your browsers, provides opportunity to hackers to access PC remotely, grab your all personal data and many more. Therefore, you must take an immediate action to get rid of Trojan.Aenjaris.
How to Remove Trojan.Aenjaris from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Aenjaris from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Aenjaris using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Aenjaris
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Aenjaris.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Aenjaris from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Aenjaris and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Aenjaris and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Aenjaris and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Aenjaris and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Aenjaris Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Aenjaris to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Aenjaris named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Aenjaris entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Aenjaris, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.