Hello friends..!! My system is infected with win32/Xpaj.jen virus and so I am not able to perform any PC operations normally. This malware decreasing the efficiency of the machine and disable the function of my installed system programs and applications. Thus, I want to delete this threat from my computer as soon as possible. But, I do not have any knowledge about how to eliminate it completely and permanently. Is there an effective way to delete win32/Xpaj.jen virus quickly from the system..?? Any suggestion would be highly appreciable..!!
About win32/Xpaj.jen : Full Description on win32/Xpaj.jen
Win32/Xpaj.jen is classified as a vicious Trojan horse virus that can provide unauthorized access to the cyber criminals by executing its harmful codes onto the infected machine and destroy the system's performance completely. This tricky virus can executes automatically by exploiting the PC security loopholes. As soon as win32/Xpaj.jen malware penetrates into the machine, it hide itself deep onto the computer by adding corrupt registry entries. Hence, you may not able to detect this nasty Trojan infection and this virus easily continues its spiteful tasks without any obstacles.
Although, win32/Xpaj.jen threat intrusively hides or deletes your PC program files without your knowledge and also it uses the a plenty of CPU resources and memory space resources. Thus, your computer performance decreases dramatically. Moreover, if this win32/Xpaj.jen trojan not removed in the time, it will hamper your privacy also. It can create a loophole in the PC security and through this loophole the other hazardous viruses can also enter the machine and start compromising the machine. The main aim of this malware is to earn money from the victims by stealing and using their personal info for the malicious purposes. So, it is a high time to remove win32/Xpaj.jen virus immediately from your computer.
Some Malicious Symptoms of win32/Xpaj.jen
- Slows down the computer performance.
- Highly occupies the machine resources.
- Display many bogus scanning reports.
- Blue screen of death may occur.
- Shows countless pop up alerts and warnings.
- Modifies the system registry entries.
- Open the backdoor entry for other malware
- Steals users personal and financial data.
Steps to Remove win32/Xpaj.jen
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate win32/Xpaj.jen
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by win32/Xpaj.jen
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by win32/Xpaj.jen and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by win32/Xpaj.jen
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by win32/Xpaj.jen and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to win32/Xpaj.jen. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the win32/Xpaj.jen related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by win32/Xpaj.jen, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate win32/Xpaj.jen Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the win32/Xpaj.jen Running Processes.
- Right Click on win32/Xpaj.jen and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove win32/Xpaj.jen Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by win32/Xpaj.jen and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete win32/Xpaj.jen Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove win32/Xpaj.jen, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!