Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups are showing on my computer system from last few days. I have no idea why Windows Firewall is throwing this security alert message regularly on my computer system? I have scanned my system but my anti-virus is unable to find any reason behind Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups. I just want to know that my system is really infected by any virus or malware? If yes, then how can remove those threats and fix the issue of Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups on my system.
Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups is fake security alerts shown by adware infection. This kind of dubious threat mainly enter your computer silently and start throwing fake pop-up ads on your computer screen. The main motive of this nasty threat is to bring havoc among the users and lure them. This pesky adware infection will firstly attack your working web browser and start throwing security alerts on your browsing Windows. It will completely slow down your computer system and also make several annoying changes to your system and browser settings. Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups is able to infect all famous web browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and others. This notorious threat will completely disgrace your browsing experience and also cause unwanted redirection of your browser.
Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups is a cunning adware infection which is only intended to spread spam on the infected PC. This dubious threat can enter your system without your permission using deceptive tricks. Most of the time, this dubious threat get downloaded to your system via bundled freeware and spam emails. It may slip into your machine when you browse to malicious websites and share files on unsafe network. Once inside the victimized PC, it can inject its codes to the registry editor and get started automatically when you boot your machine. Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups will slow down your PC speed and also leads to privacy. It may collect your personal information by tracking your browsing habits and send to remote hackers. It is a harmful threat for your machine and you should not ignore its presence into your system. Follow this guide to immediately remove Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups from your computer.
Guide To Remove Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups
Step:1 Remove Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups
How to Block Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Windows Firewall Security Damaged pop-ups Removal