Today while I was doing research for my project assigned at my college, I visited a site which has congrats me to be the 1 million visitor. As I clicked on it to see what is my gift, instead this I have been redirected to some other site. After sometime I observed that many of my files and documents got encrypted with BitStak ransomware. I came to know about this ransomware when I had searched, what makes .bitstak file extension. This has also showed me the ransom note which is demanding about 45 dollars or 40 euros in order to get back my files. What should I do ? Does anybody have some clue ?
Well you can now terminate your search as here you can get effective ways to remove BitStak ransomware successfully. Actually your system has been compromised by a file encrypting virus and you can get more information about this and its removal guidelines below the given post.
Learn More About BitStak ransomware :
Recently malware researchers has discovered a very dangerous ransomware infection which uses a very strong encryption algorithm. They are using BitStak ransomware to extort money from the infected victims. After its intrusion this encrypts your files and lock down your access to your compromised PC. This also rename the encrypted files with random file name and appends .bitstak file extension. Once the encryption has been done this changes your background and drops text and html file containing its ransom note.
Ransom note states that BitStak ransomware has encrypted your all important files with strong cipher algorithm and you need to make payment within 3 days to get back your files. This demands for sum of about 45 dollars or 40 euros in bitcoins or via Blockchain mobile app as ransom in favor to provide you the decryption key. These claims can't be trusted as their main purpose is only to wheedle out money from users not to provide them the decryption key.
How Can BitStak ransomware Infiltrate Into Its Target PC ?
According to the researches there has been discovered a number of delusive ways through which it can makes its entry to your system silently. Some most common ways are as follows :
- Spam Emails : Usually BitStak ransomware has been seen to invades into its target system via malicious attachments of spam emails which looks relevant to FedEx delivery. Invoice, Order cancellation etc.
- Drive by Download : Sometimes users might be redirected to suspicious websites that may cause such malware attacks through drive by downloads.
That's why users are always recommended to avoid these kinds of harmful stuffs to avoid any malware attacks to their PC. If you already got this into your system then its better for you to delete BitStak ransomware instantly. Afterwards you can try to restore your lost data with some reliable data recovery software.
How To Remove BitStak ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End BitStak ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the BitStak ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall BitStak ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all BitStak ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall BitStak ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete BitStak ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete BitStak ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all BitStak ransomware related programs.
Remove BitStak ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all BitStak ransomware related entries.
Remove BitStak ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the BitStak ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free BitStak ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.