I have seen some unusual things on my system, and it appear as JS:agent-DRW. It appeared all of sudden on my system , and create much disturbance on my system. I have never seen such strange one on my system. It invade silently and installs itself on my system, without my permission. It mess up my entire system settings adds some malicious files into my system. It also cause my system to run slower. I was getting confused. I didn't get any solution. Someone please help me in removing this application?
JS:agent-DRW is shown as a serious Trojan infection that will damage your system completely. Once launched over your system, it will change your DNS Settings and system settings, and make a way for other viruses to get entered secretly into your PC. At first it will act as a legal application, and its users blindly believe on it. But the reality is totally different. Its not a legal one, as it uses it tricky techniques to appear as legal one. Its really ,malicious and aggressive in nature. So, you should beware of this nasty threat.
Like other Trojan infection, JS:agent-DRW will stop your online session, disable your firewall, open backdoor to harmful threats, delete / modify your system files, keeps unwanted changes in your PC settings as well as system settings, embed malicious codes into your system and redirect you to unwanted sites. It would also create loopholes in your system, and its very difficult to remove this infection. Moreover, it arrives for negative purpose as encrypt your personal files and documents, and in support of this, its hackers will provide fake decoding IT services, and manipulates you to make payment. But you should never pay any money to its hackers and remove JS:agent-DRW as quickly as possible from your system.
How to Remove JS:agent-DRW from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall JS:agent-DRW from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to JS:agent-DRW using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find JS:agent-DRW
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate JS:agent-DRW.
Step3: How to Uninstall JS:agent-DRW from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to JS:agent-DRW and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to JS:agent-DRW and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose JS:agent-DRW and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select JS:agent-DRW and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete JS:agent-DRW Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type JS:agent-DRW to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all JS:agent-DRW named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only JS:agent-DRW entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of JS:agent-DRW, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.