Torrent Search is actually a potentially unwanted program but it manifests as a useful program only to get attention from users. This is a kind of PC threat make invasion in Windows PC mostly through various other programs which downloaded from Internet and similar ways. The threat is capable of instigating a lot of troubles for targeted computer by someway or the other. It makes bombarding of sheer amount of pop-ups in all of web browsers causing severe issues. There is uncertain redirection takes place when clicking on these advertisements. Torrent Search does changing in the configuration of browser instead of seeking permission.
Torrent Search can add unnecessary plug-ins for achieving its evil objective extensively. It makes hostage of browser thereby it could fulfill all its harmful goal altogether. Consequently whenever user browse anything there will be annoying search result comes up with full of ads as underlined keywords, in text ads and so on. As a matter of fact the main motto of this vicious threat is to put users into scam via unneeded pop-up ads. Thus it try to earn Online benefits and gain web traffic for sponsored third party sites.
Torrent Search would also interfere in net surfing activities by gathering information like the most visited sites by users for more harm. Aside of promoting sponsored products and services it brings various changes in Windows system as well. The registry entries of the system have been transformed. This malware can modify DNS settings and also changes in system files. More over due to immense advertisements the computer memory get occupied unnecessarily. And the burden in CPU increases. As result computer performance dragged down all of a sudden. All in all this is very dangerous threat that's why eliminating Torrent Search from PC should be first and foremost.
Step:1 Remove Torrent Search or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Torrent Search or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Torrent Search or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Torrent Search
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Torrent Search from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Torrent Search
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Torrent Search will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Torrent Search
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Torrent Search in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Torrent Search
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Torrent Search while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Torrent Search Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Torrent Search
How to Block Torrent Search Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Torrent Search exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Torrent Search Removal