Hello everyone, my computer is being suffering from serious issue where my antivirus every time flagged infection alert as Trojan.Tinba.C!gm. For fewer days I am confronting the same issue and the even after scanning of my entire system through antivirus the problem does not seem to be resolved. What should be my next step in order to come out from this very issue? Any suggestion in this context would be applauded a lot.
Trojan.Tinba.C!gm is a kind of serious computer infection recognized as Trojan that comes along with junk or spam attachments through emails from unknown source. This very threat compromises the system overall settings by imposing its own piece of settings. It can insert rogue files which harasses the system extensively. Windows registry entries could be modified or erased unexpectedly. It gets intruded in system directory and hides itself in such a way so that it couldn't found easily through antivirus program. Trojan.Tinba.C!gm makes several running application stuck or unresponsive all of a sudden.
Trojan.Tinba.C!gm can tamper startup items of Windows operating system that turns the threat get launched with every system starting and does all the wrong doing. It often violates system security in such a manner that it result in opening gateway for other PC infections such as rootkits, spyware, worm, adware and many more altogether. Moreover through running in the background it easily records sensitivity data regarding system and later bypassed for its own benefit. As result it can raise the risk of system being hijacked. All in all this Trojan is too dreadful which only be overcome after removing it from the system. Since it may be possible that antivirus program does not provide complete removal of this infection. That's why moving into other effective way is highly suggested to eliminate Trojan.Tinba.C!gm. Hope this steps by step guide that is mentioned later on this page would be helpful in this regard.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Tinba.C!gm
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Tinba.C!gm
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Tinba.C!gm
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Tinba.C!gm and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Tinba.C!gm
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Tinba.C!gm and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Tinba.C!gm. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Tinba.C!gm related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Tinba.C!gm, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Tinba.C!gm Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Tinba.C!gm Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Tinba.C!gm and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Tinba.C!gm Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Tinba.C!gm and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Tinba.C!gm Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Tinba.C!gm, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!