Help! I am unable to fix Anti-obscene Ads which has been intruded into my PC for fetching many trouble. My browser is popping-up constantly consisting with ads that claims to help me for blocking obscenities of browser however I have reject its all ads but still it keeps coming back on my PC to annoy me.
More about Anti-obscene Ads
Anti-obscene Ads is a harmful extension which can be dropped into your browser including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc to destroy its normal performance. It displays continually ads and claims to help you for protecting your Internet from many obscenities. It will provide you a link and persuade you to click on that link as it can block all obscenities of browser where you can surf your browser more safely and comfortably. It is confirmed that it has been developed by Russian but also has version of English. It is reported to freeze you browser with numerous advertisements. It is able to plug-in into your Control Panel to run as a start up service automatically.
After Anti-obscene Ads having intruded on the PC, you will be unable to browse you Internet normally because it will redirect your every web page to porn links forcibly to visit some commercial site in order to gain benefit. Due to this your DNS setting might be changed to its way where it can lead you computer dangerously. It can exploit your browsing activities collecting your software information such as browsing history, cookies etc. there are lots of other infection has been downloaded by it which may cause issue damage your PC. After its infiltration you will found computer is running very slow. So, looking such all problem you need to take decision to eliminate Anti-obscene Ads at once.
Learn To Remove Anti-obscene Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Anti-obscene Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Anti-obscene Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Anti-obscene Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Anti-obscene Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Anti-obscene Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.